A User-Focused and Feature-Rich Mobile Solution for your Field Workforce – see full product details
Taking on board feedback from current users of the product and building on growing experience of working with the Fingertip solution, Peacock Engineering is proud to introduce its latest version of Fingertip – version 3.2.
Some key features of the new solution include:
- Ability to add Failure Codes
- for failure reporting and classification purposes.
- Facility to input Meter Readings
- against asset and location in a Work Order.
- Multiple Asset / Location capability
- to enable users to include many assets / locations on a single Work Order.
- Introduction of mobile forms
- supporting multiple form-based data capture requirements against a single Work Order (Inspections, Audits, Surveys, Risk Assessments, etc.).
- GPS tagging of images
- showing the exact locations of image capture.
- Interim fix facility
- supporting SLA driven commitments for ‘made safe’ and ‘interim fix’ scenarios.
- Flexible status mapping and transition
- allowing clients to align their mobile processes with those in IBM Maximo without the need for configuration or customisation.
- Efficiency gains via background sync
- enabling activities to continue while data downloads are carried out in the background.
- More intuitive UI
- for improved user experience.
- Speeding up user interaction
- between areas within a Work Order.
Other features already in the melting pot include:
Roger Walker, a director of Peacock Engineering, comments, “We are developing Fingertip all of the time and we have a team dedicated to making this the best mobile application to support key business processes in the field. This version of Fingertip includes some significant features and represents a huge step forward for the solution. We are already working on the next phase in its development.”