IBM Maximo for Utilities offers a complete solution for work and asset management across business units, including gas and electrical transmission, distribution, power generation, water treatment, and wastewater treatment in a single platform and database. Maximo for Utilities manages the following areas:
- Crew management
- Labour skills and certifications tracking
- Fixed asset accounting integration
- Mobile workforce management
Maximo for Utilities helps increase asset and resources effectiveness by providing a platform to support all types of asset classes and all types of work in water, gas and electric utilities. Organisations within the utility sector need to find new ways to reduce costs, improve business processes and increase return on assets. Significant challenges faced by these industries today consist of ageing assets that require higher levels of maintenance and upgrades and growing compliance issues involving security, power grid integrity, emission, new accounting requirements and other regulations.
Maximo for Utilities provides a single software platform for managing assets, work, inventory, service, contracts and procurements. Organisations can manage generations, delivery, facilities, vehicles and IT assets across multiple sites, departments and lines of business.
Benefits of Maximo for Utilities:
- It can be integrated with a mobile solution, such as Peacock Engineering’s Fingertip, which allows engineers and technicians to work effectively.
- Improve productivity with Compatible Unit Estimating (CUE) and a multilevel compatible unit library,
- Enhance crew management while tracking labour skills and certifications
- Streamline and improve operations for greater shareholder value and customer satisfaction
- Facilitate and document compliance efforts through rigorous monitoring and reporting
- Reduce shrinkage and improve control over critical assets, including equipment, parts, tools and materials.
To discover more or to request a demo, please contact us at email@example.com.