Maximo Asset Management
IBM’s Maximo Asset Management system is the market leader in Enterprise Asset Management software. Organisations can manage asset operations and business processes, whilst integrating the system with existing applications.
Organisations are under pressure to constantly improve their overall business performance and reduce operational costs. The Maximo Asset Management solution can provide visibility and control over critical assets which minimise business risks.
Fingertip is Peacock Engineering’s mobile solution which keeps the whole organisation connected and delivers knowledge where it’s needed.
The Fingertip development team have developed a mobile solution that reflects individual industry needs and delivers the functionality that each industry requires. Fingertip has been designed for the best possible user experience, with a clear design and ease of use.
Click Field Service Edge
Click Field Service Edge propels rapid value with real-time, intelligent decision making delivered to users through automated context-based recommendations for service planning, execution and analysis.
It is an innovative, marketing-leading field service management software solution, offered in a modular fashion to meet the needs of a wide range of organisations. Click Field Service Edge takes its role as a core part of company strategies to differentiate themselves in the eye of the customer.
Solutions in Action
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+00:00
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+00:00
- How to enhance the user experience by integrating IBM Inspections with a mobile solutionAlan C2018-11-07T11:03:12+00:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+00:00
- Working for Peacock Engineering as Support ConsultantAlan C2019-07-03T15:25:46+00:00