Working as a Support Consultant for Peacock Engineering
Abubakar, Support Consultant at Peacock Engineering discusses the importance of a support role, the skills needed, and why he chose to work for a leading SaaS system integrator of IBM Maximo and Click.
Peacock Engineering is recruiting Maximo Support Consultant. We are an experienced Gold IBM Maximo business partner established to deliver a diverse range of Asset and Service Management solutions to asset intensive industries. As the company is expanding to meet our growing portfolio of clients and partnerships, we are looking for experienced IBM Maximo Support Consultants to be based in our Leeds office.
If you’re interested in joining the Peacock Engineering team, send your CV to Jobs@peluk.org and include Support Consultant Application in the subject field.
Watch More Videos
- Introduction to Peacock Engineering’s Managed Cloud ServicesAlan C2019-05-24T17:02:00+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+01:00
- Michael Marks, Support and Helpdesk Manager talks about working at Peacock EngineeringAlan C2019-07-12T15:04:21+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Managed Cloud Services SupportAlan C2019-06-06T11:50:28+01:00
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+01:00
- Working for Peacock Engineering as Support ConsultantAlan C2019-07-03T15:25:46+01:00