Webinar: What’s new to Fingertip 4.5?
Peacock Engineering has officially announced the launch of Fingertip Mobility 4.5 to the market. The mobile solution reflects individual industry needs and delivers the functionality that each requires. It extends Maximo into the field, taking advantage of mobile technology to enhance Maximo’s capabilities.
The webinar demonstrates:
- Calibration add-on.
- Supply Chain Management Module.
- Fingertip Scan.
- Swiping Tabs.
- New Available Work and My Work areas.
- Work Centers Updates.
- General User Interface and Performance Improvements.
Watch More Videos
- EAM – Improving Data and Efficiency with Mobile WorkingAlan C2019-10-25T12:38:37+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Managed Cloud Services SupportAlan C2019-12-11T10:36:34+01:00
- Part 1: Meet Mike Knapp, Director of Peacock Engineering and Motorbike Team Member in the HimalayasAlan C2018-09-12T09:57:11+01:00
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00
- Michael Marks, Support and Helpdesk Manager talks about working at Peacock EngineeringAlan C2019-07-12T15:04:21+01:00
- Working for Peacock Engineering as Support ConsultantAlan C2019-07-03T15:25:46+01:00