Testing to the Limits: Fingertip in the Himalayas
Peacock Engineering undertook extreme user acceptance testing on their mobility solution Fingertip in the Himalayas. Testing it to its limits, Peacock Engineering journeyed to the Kashmir, home to the world’s most treacherous and highest road at over 5,600 meters, on motorbikes designed in the 1940s. Using mobile technology and Watson IoT, the team tested Maximo Asset Management, Fingertip and the IBM Cloud.
Mike Knapp, Peacock Engineering’s Sales and Marketing Director and Motorbike Team Member joined us on our webinar to discuss how using Fingertip in a remote area of the world can be applied to any business. Whether FM, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Transport, Life Sciences or Oil and Gas, Fingertip’s unique and easy to use design ensures for a high performing solution that enables users to capture data on a mobile device, which is automatically and securely transferred to Maximo in real-time.
The webinar discusses:
– The Trip Concepts
– The Area and Bikes
– Fingertip in Remote Kashmir
– The Maintenance Conundrum
– An Interview with Mike Knapp
Watch More Webinars
- Announcing the new features of Maximo 18.104.22.168 Release WebinarAlan C2019-07-19T15:07:37+00:00
- How to enhance the user experience by integrating IBM Inspections with a mobile solutionAlan C2018-11-07T11:03:12+00:00