Part 5: The Result of the Testing
No testing is complete without examining the outcomes. The trip to the Himalayas has taught Peacock Engineering some valuable lessons about user acceptance testing.
Discover Peacock’s opinion on using mobile devices in an office testing environment compares to using it for days on end in a fully disconnected mode and how this will influence the product in the future. Learn more about the IBM Cloud which is proven to be highly reliable for providing mobile connectivity to Maximo.
Watch More Videos
- Working for Peacock Engineering as Support ConsultantAlan C2019-07-03T15:25:46+01:00
- Michael Marks, Support and Helpdesk Manager talks about working at Peacock EngineeringAlan C2019-07-12T15:04:21+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Managed Cloud Services SupportAlan C2019-06-06T11:50:28+01:00
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+01:00
- Managed Cloud Services – Reliability, Security and FlexibilityAlan C2019-05-24T17:01:47+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00