Part 5: The Result of the Testing
No testing is complete without examining the outcomes. The trip to the Himalayas has taught Peacock Engineering some valuable lessons about user acceptance testing.
Discover Peacock’s opinion on using mobile devices in an office testing environment compares to using it for days on end in a fully disconnected mode and how this will influence the product in the future. Learn more about the IBM Cloud which is proven to be highly reliable for providing mobile connectivity to Maximo.
Watch More Videos
- Working for Peacock Engineering as Support ConsultantAlan C2019-07-03T15:25:46+01:00
- Introduction to Peacock Engineering’s Managed Cloud ServicesAlan C2019-12-11T10:28:50+01:00
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Managed Cloud Services SupportAlan C2019-12-11T10:36:34+01:00
- Part 1: Meet Mike Knapp, Director of Peacock Engineering and Motorbike Team Member in the HimalayasAlan C2018-09-12T09:57:11+01:00
- Introducing the all-new IBM Cognos Analytics, driven by AIAlan C2019-12-18T11:43:05+01:00
- EAM – Improving Data and Efficiency with Mobile WorkingAlan C2019-10-25T12:38:37+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+01:00
- Michael Marks, Support and Helpdesk Manager talks about working at Peacock EngineeringAlan C2019-07-12T15:04:21+01:00