Peacock Engineering’s Support
Roger Walker, Director and Consulting Partner of Peacock Engineering, discusses Peacock Engineering’s support service’s in this interview. Peacock Engineering has established a Customer Support capability built around a highly experienced team. Over 400 man years of implementing and supporting Maximo across all industries and geographies, give the Peacock Engineering team a unique perspective.
Peacock Engineering’s approach is to provide support to the entire customer solution; including peripheral components (mobility, scheduling etc.), integration and configuration/development. We recognise that customers have different levels of solution complexity, a wide variation in internal capability, and the impact of non-availability can vary substantially.
PEL has developed support processes, systems and measures that allow for a tailored ‘fit’ whilst maintaining efficient and repeatable internal processes. Central to this is our own Maximo and Cognos based Solution.
Watch More Videos
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+00:00
- Managed Cloud Services – Reliability, Security and FlexibilityAlan C2019-10-25T12:30:28+00:00
- Part 1: Meet Mike Knapp, Director of Peacock Engineering and Motorbike Team Member in the HimalayasAlan C2018-09-12T09:57:11+00:00
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+00:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+00:00
- Introducing the all-new IBM Cognos Analytics, driven by AIAlan C2019-12-18T11:43:05+00:00
- EAM – Improving Data and Efficiency with Mobile WorkingAlan C2019-10-25T12:38:37+00:00
- Introduction to Peacock Engineering’s Managed Cloud ServicesAlan C2019-12-11T10:28:50+00:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+00:00