The Peacock Engineering team used Maximo, located in Peacock’s UK hosting centre, to plan and record maintenance and bike failures, and Fingertip to record reliability and repair activity, when they crossed the Himalayas in June 2018. Fingertip’s geo-location tools tracked the position of the riders and the location and altitude of all breakdowns and repairs. Photographs of events and incidents were transmitted back to base using Fingertips new HSE reporting tools.
Watch More Videos
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+00:00
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+00:00
- Part 1: Meet Mike Knapp, Director of Peacock Engineering and Motorbike Team Member in the HimalayasAlan C2018-09-12T09:57:11+00:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+00:00
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+00:00