Peacock’s Engineering’s Solutions
Peacock Engineering offers a range of solutions. Asset Management is often about getting the right person for the right job and collecting the data simply and conveniently. The whole solution has been designed for anyone responsible for asset management, particularly those organisations with growing teams who want to be able to find more effective ways of managing their assets and mobile workforce. The Click Maximo Integration Gateway (CMIG), combines Maximo and Click, to enable the development of a client-specific implementation.
Roger Walker, Operations Director, discusses what to consider for an effective asset management system that supports your business processes, and how Peacock Engineering has helped organisations.
Watch More Videos
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+00:00
- Working for Peacock Engineering as Support ConsultantAlan C2019-07-03T15:25:46+00:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+00:00
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+00:00
- Managed Cloud Services – Reliability, Security and FlexibilityAlan C2019-10-25T12:30:28+00:00
- EAM – Improving Data and Efficiency with Mobile WorkingAlan C2019-10-25T12:38:37+00:00
- Michael Marks, Support and Helpdesk Manager talks about working at Peacock EngineeringAlan C2019-07-12T15:04:21+00:00
- Peacock Engineering Managed Cloud Services SupportAlan C2019-12-11T10:36:34+00:00