Peacock’s Engineering’s Solutions
Peacock Engineering offers a range of solutions. Asset Management is often about getting the right person for the right job and collecting the data simply and conveniently. The whole solution has been designed for anyone responsible for asset management, particularly those organisations with growing teams who want to be able to find more effective ways of managing their assets and mobile workforce. The Click Maximo Integration Gateway (CMIG), combines Maximo and Click, to enable the development of a client-specific implementation.
Roger Walker, Operations Director, discusses what to consider for an effective asset management system that supports your business processes, and how Peacock Engineering has helped organisations.
Watch More Videos
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+01:00
- Michael Marks, Support and Helpdesk Manager talks about working at Peacock EngineeringAlan C2019-07-12T15:04:21+01:00
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+01:00
- Part 1: Meet Mike Knapp, Director of Peacock Engineering and Motorbike Team Member in the HimalayasAlan C2018-09-12T09:57:11+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+01:00
- Introduction to Peacock Engineering’s Managed Cloud ServicesAlan C2019-05-24T17:02:00+01:00
- Working for Peacock Engineering as Support ConsultantAlan C2019-07-03T15:25:46+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Managed Cloud Services SupportAlan C2019-06-06T11:50:28+01:00
- Managed Cloud Services – Reliability, Security and FlexibilityAlan C2019-05-24T17:01:47+01:00