Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the Limits
Peacock Engineering has developed Fingertip, their mobile solution which keeps the whole organisation connected and delivers knowledge where it’s needed.
The Peacock Engineering team decided to undertake some extreme user acceptance testing of their own, by taking the mobile application to the Himalayas, riding on the Royal Enfield Bullet. Alongside the mobility solution, Peacock Engineering used Maximo to set up mobile forms designed for daily vehicle checks. The IBM Cloud was used to transfer data from Fingertip in the Kashmir to the UK Hosting Centre in the UK.
Watch the riders explore one of the most remote areas of the world as they challenge not only themselves but the technology we use today.
Watch More Videos
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+01:00
- Michael Marks, Support and Helpdesk Manager talks about working at Peacock EngineeringAlan C2019-07-12T15:04:21+01:00
- Managed Cloud Services – Reliability, Security and FlexibilityAlan C2019-05-24T17:01:47+01:00
- Working for Peacock Engineering as Support ConsultantAlan C2019-07-03T15:25:46+01:00
- Introduction to Peacock Engineering’s Managed Cloud ServicesAlan C2019-05-24T17:02:00+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00
- Part 1: Meet Mike Knapp, Director of Peacock Engineering and Motorbike Team Member in the HimalayasAlan C2018-09-12T09:57:11+01:00