Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield Bullet
Many clients who Peacock Engineering work with, face the challenge of maintenance in various locations. With the strategy of maintaining equipment in the field being complex, including issues of the need for equipment to be available at certain times of the day, to be preserved and to be safe. Going to the Himalayas and riding on motorbikes designed in the 1940’s allowed the team to reflect these issues and prove that Fingertip is a solution to encourage the maintaining of equipment.
The Royal Enfield Bullet has the longest unchanged production run of any motorcycle having remained continuously in production since 1948. Discover how these bikes are maintained on a daily basis in one of the most remote areas of the world.
Watch More Videos
- Peacock Engineering Managed Cloud Services SupportAlan C2019-12-11T10:36:34+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00
- Managed Cloud Services – Reliability, Security and FlexibilityAlan C2019-10-25T12:30:28+01:00
- Michael Marks, Support and Helpdesk Manager talks about working at Peacock EngineeringAlan C2019-07-12T15:04:21+01:00
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+01:00