Michael Marks, Support & Helpdesk Manager discusses the role of a Support Consultant
Peacock Engineering’s Support & Helpdesk Manager discusses the diverse and important role of Support Consultant, the skills needed, and what it’s like working in the Helpdesk for a leading SaaS system integrator of IBM Maximo and Click.
Peacock Engineering is recruiting Maximo Support Consultant. We are an experienced Gold IBM Maximo business partner established to deliver a diverse range of Asset and Service Management solutions to asset intensive industries. As the company is expanding to meet our growing portfolio of clients and partnerships, we are looking for experienced IBM Maximo Support Consultants to be based in our Leeds office.
If you’re interested in joining the Peacock Engineering team, send your CV to Jobs@peluk.org and include Support Consultant Application in the subject field.
Watch More Videos
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+01:00
- Introducing the all-new IBM Cognos Analytics, driven by AIAlan C2019-12-18T11:43:05+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+01:00
- Part 1: Meet Mike Knapp, Director of Peacock Engineering and Motorbike Team Member in the HimalayasAlan C2018-09-12T09:57:11+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Managed Cloud Services SupportAlan C2019-12-11T10:36:34+01:00
- EAM – Improving Data and Efficiency with Mobile WorkingAlan C2019-10-25T12:38:37+01:00