How Maximo overcomes the life sciences industry’s key regulated environment challenges
The challenges of operating in the life sciences sector are increasing; the need to continually push innovation to develop new products to bring to market while dealing with questions over drug pricing and value-based healthcare have direct financial consequences for organisations. In addition the challenges faced operating within a regulated environment bring an additional layer of complexity.
We have worked with a number of life sciences organisations including Lifescan, Penn Pharma and Napp Pharmaceuticals to look at how IBM Maximo and a robust asset management strategy can provide an obvious solution.
Using our experience we have created “How Maximo can help overcome the 4 key challenges of working in a regulated environment”, looking at how life sciences organisations can use Maximo’s functionality and capability to overcome the key industry challenges of:
Transparent supply chains to create full traceability of products
Demonstrating compliance within a volatile environment
Quality levels and the importance of calibration
The role of technology and the rise in predictive analytics
Your text here
To view the full report of “How Maximo can help overcome the 4 key challenges of working in a regulated environment” click here below.
View More Articles
- How Maximo overcomes the key regulated environment challenges in Life SciencesAlan C2019-10-18T10:48:14+01:00
- How Maximo helps overcome the 5 Key Challenges of working in a regulated environment in UtilitiesAlan C2019-10-18T11:04:43+01:00
- Why FM is investing in technology to deliver efficienciesAlan C2020-09-25T17:03:45+01:00
- How technology could help safety within PharmaceuticalsAlan C2019-10-17T15:05:31+01:00
- How Technology is Revolutionising the Bus IndustryAlan C2019-07-10T15:56:56+01:00
- Oil and Gas: Why technology could help with competitivenessAlan C2018-12-11T09:19:30+01:00