Fingertip for Life Sciences
Fingertip is Peacock Engineering’s mobile solution. It can be used during different stages of the life cycle, from R&D through to manufacturing and distribution. Fingertip’s HSQE module can help improve reporting and process management of an organisation’s Safety observations and Accidents/Incidents. Fingertip uses Peacock Engineering’s mobile forms capability which is highly customisable and suits any businesses requirements. These forms include; ATEX inspections which allow engineers to work in hazardous atmospheres, Safety Audits and Risk Assessments.
Watch More Videos
- Part 4: Maintaining Equipment in the Field: The Royal Enfield BulletAlan C2018-09-13T11:25:07+01:00
- Part 1: Meet Mike Knapp, Director of Peacock Engineering and Motorbike Team Member in the HimalayasAlan C2018-09-12T09:57:11+01:00
- Part 2: Peacock Engineering Take Fingertip to the Highest Road in the WorldAlan C2018-09-12T09:56:28+01:00
- Peacock Engineering Presents Testing to the LimitsAlan C2018-09-28T10:06:14+01:00
- Part 3: Integrating Maximo and Fingertip with the IBM CloudAlan C2018-09-12T09:55:40+01:00