It was essential to our client that they had a robust asset management solution for a new state-of-the-art facility, manufacturing test strips for diabetes. This facility has over 1000 employees.
They asked us to help them design and implement a standalone Maximo system, configured for their 700 onsite users, to enable:
- easy scaling up for more users
- easy updates, with reduced downtime
- cost savings on licensing and administration
- Fully validated
- Configured for their users & operations
- Able to retain access to key data
- Cutting costs on their admin & infrastructure
Our hosted Maximo solution means that the client can now focus on day-to-day issues and essential compliance, rather than on performance and availability. The hosted environment can be scaled up or down to meet their needs – both today and for the future.
View More Success Stories
- Delivering Maximo via Managed Cloud to a major life sciences businessAlan C2020-11-23T12:53:16+00:00