Increase your Efficiency and Effectiveness
You can reduce your operational costs by up to 30% with IBM Maximo as the core of your Enterprise Asset Management solution. By having good business process design to meet your FM business strategy, solid and supportable solution configuration you can transform your business. Also, with best of breed field service and integration technologies you can maximise your business’s potential and increase your organisations’ efficiency and effectiveness.
Peacock have achieved great results with some of the UK’s largest FM companies. Our FM clients benefit from:
- Increased customer satisfaction and SLA compliance
- Optimising planning and scheduling of work
- Better billing, increased revenue and contract profitability
- Achieve asset and facility best practice
- Improved staff productivity through digital transformation in the field and office
- Inventory and Supply Chain control and optimisation
IBM Maximo has a proven track record of efficiently managing complex FM processes in a single application and is used by 8 of the 10 largest FM companies in the UK today. Maximo supports industry standards such as ISO 55000, SFG20 and BIM Level 2.
Planning and scheduling is supported with a suite of tools ranging from graphical assignment planner through to fully optimized scheduling to match the maturity and scale of the organization, integrated to Maximo’s supply chain functionality to manage work seamlessly between contract and direct workforce.
To boost efficiency and effectiveness, Peacock Engineering has developed Fingertip which is a class-leading mobile application to fully support a FM organization’s work requirements in the field.
Peacock Engineering are experts in the FM sector, and will deliver Maximo, Fingertip and scheduling and customer service solutions to your exact requirements, enabling you to start achieving productivity gains and cost savings. Call our team now on 020 3356 9629 to discuss how we can help you.
“When the expected downtime for our recent Maximo upgrade was estimated in days and not hours, we challenged Peacock to come up with a better way. The innovative approach they came up with meant our business could continue to function while Peacock did what had to be done. It also gave us valuable flexibility in choosing when we wanted to experience the short periods of downtime that were still needed.”
How we deliver
Understanding “why the business does what it does”
- Real business process support
- Improved management capability against robust and measurable ROI
- Aligning with required policies
- Adopting a workable solution
- Delivering the forecast benefits
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’