Support is a central part to our business. As a leading edge IT organisation Peacock Engineering believes that a customer has not simply bought software, it has invested in a solution. We operate a remote working strategy as part of our Business as Usual service and as a result, our transition to total remote working during these uncertain times has gone smoothly. Our team will continue to deliver projects, a managed cloud service and support to the highest possible standards.
About our Managed Cloud Service and 24/7/365 Helpdesk
Peacock Engineering has a Managed Cloud Service offering to provide cost effective assurance around licencing, hosting and support. By allowing us to manage the service, customers are free to concentrate on their business – particularly during a period of lockdown when visiting sites are prohibitive. This service includes;
- Flexible service offering – whether it is extended support for on premise, managing your cloud infrastructure or full software as a service – we have got you covered.
- Reliable cloud hosting with partners – Rackspace and IBM.
- Security – We and our suppliers are ISO27001 certified for total peace of mind
- No scaling challenges – Cloud systems can rapidly scale to suit customers’ needs .
- Skill set and reliability – we provide the right level of skill at all times. Support for incidents (major and minor) to a response and resolution time SLA through the inbuilt provision of our Extended Support product.
- The 24/7/365 Helpdesk – operating as normal. The Helpdesk is not purely ticket or incident management; our Maximo trained Support Consultants are proactive in their approach to Customer Service. Often drawn from the industries we serve, each team member is given the opportunity to use their project and service management skills to deliver an analytical and methodical investigation to identify root-causal factors.
Click below to hear Michael Marks, Helpdesk Support Manager for Peacock Engineering discuss our approach to customer service.