Organisations today are under pressure to constantly improve their overall business performance and reduce operational costs. Key issues concern different organisations, however, the main challenges consist of:
- Complying with HSE and regulatory needs
- Improving inventory needs
- Saving time and minimising effort
- Managing maintenance activity
- Reducing asset downtime
- Increasing asset lifecycle
Maximo Asset Management
IBM’s Maximo Asset Management system, is an asset management life cycle and workflow process solution. It allows organisations to manage asset operations and business processes, whilst integrating them with existing applications. Maximo permits companies to manage which users can log in to the system at which sites and manages which applications and menu options each user can access. It is highly customisable, and the user interface can be adapted to suit any businesses requirements.
The latest version of Maximo is 7.6. Peacock Engineering has been implementing, supporting, customising and providing training on Maximo 7.6 since its inception in 2014, and fully understand the necessary upgrade paths from all previous Maximo versions. Our consultants are able to provide full guidance and demonstrations of the feature-rich and user-oriented functionality enhancements brought in 7.6.x upon request. We have been regularly providing webinars and training for our clients on the 7.6 feature set, such as the new Work Centers.
These software solutions:
- Support enterprise asset management in key industries, including Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Oil and Gas, Facilities Management, Transportation and Utilities.
- Provide visibility and control over critical assets that affect compliance, risk and business performance.
- Increase the useful life of physical assets with improved business processes for an increased return on assets and enhanced operational efficiency.
Benefits of Maximo 7.6
- New behaviour changes that can affect how you complete some tasks.
- New work assignment resources.
- New technology such as Work Centers.
- New integration with external applications with the option to use automation scripts and improved filed management.
- New Business Intelligence (BI). Features focus on ad hoc reporting, KPIs, BIRT reporting and Cognos reporting.
Maximo Release History
IBM User Guides Playlist