Knowledge Where It’s Needed
- Mobile Forms – Highly tailored inspections and data collection activities for any businesses requirements.
- ATEX inspections – The ability to complete mobile forms safely in hazardous environments.
- User Experience – Real-time updates, clear design, ease of use, flexible framework.
- Maximises Return on Investment – Eliminates paper processes, improves the quality of data, manage stock and inventory
- Increases Productivity – The process of data input effort is guided and controlled through the user interface and a field-based workforce can work more effectively.
- Efficiently Meets Statutory Requirements – Users can complete job safety analysis reports, risk assessments and compliance reports can be produced from Maximo.
- Runs on Windows, iOS and Android – Fingertip’s hybrid design methodology supports all platforms and operating systems.
Knowledge Where It’s Needed
The ability to complete mobile forms safely in hazardous environments.
Real-time updates, clear design, ease of use, flexible framework.
Maximises Return on Investment
Eliminates paper processes, improves the quality of data, manage stock and inventory.
The process of data input effort is guided and controlled through the user interface and a field-based workforce can work more effectively.
Highly tailored inspections and data collection activities for any businesses requirements.
Improves Customer Satisfaction
Fingertip is fast, intuitive and operates in offline and online mode meaning Work Orders can be complete quickly and on time.
Efficiently Meets Statutory Requirements
Users can complete job safety analysis reports, risk assessments and compliance reports can be produced from Maximo.
Runs on Windows, iOS and Android
Fingertip’s hybrid design methodology supports all platforms and operating systems.
Includes significant Maximo additions for management of users, devices and mobile form design, plus the main MobileFirst adapter technology.
- Data Management – Be more organised and productive to reduce data loss, make accurate decisions and keep information secure.
- Synchronisation – Triggers an upload of stored transactions on the device and downloads any new or updated records from Maximo.
- Security – Fingertip meets rigorous data security standards, provides full data security on the device and during data transmissions through its encryption protocol.
- Service Request Creation – Create and view Service Requests from the mobile device.
SSR, Mobile Forms, Online Mapping and Work Order management.
- My Assigned Work – View and manage all of the work activities assigned to the mobile user.
- Field Work Order Creation – Complete and create a Work Order from a device with the ability to add attachments such as photographs and signatures.
- My Reported Work – Users can view Work Orders that they have reported, log notes and attachments.
- Asset & History Location – Manage previous work activities and view a Work Order’s history for a selected Asset and Location.
- Work Dispatcher – Users can view the work backlog and assign work to other mobile users.
- View a pool of Work – Technicians can directly review open Work Orders and can self-assign them.
- Works at Work Order Level – Follows the same approach to work scheduling and dispatch as the Work Activities module.
- Staff and Contractors – Ability to assign relevant work to users to improve efficiency.
Inventory and stores management, cycle counts, balance adjustments, returns and transfers.
- Issues & Returns – Allows users to select a storeroom and issue/return one or more items from that storeroom to a Work Order.
- Transfer – Movement of items to/from another storeroom into the currently selected storeroom.
- Counts & Adjustments – Supports the physical counting of stock quantities and allows users to make immediate adjustments to stock items quantities.
- Manage Store Rooms – Inventory data is transferred to back to Maximo for reconciliation.
Does not require Maximo HSQE manager.
- Accident & Incident Reporting – Engineers can report incidents and accidents supported by attachments of photos, collection of incident reports and witness information.
- Safety Observations – Users can register safety observations and near misses.
- Risk Assessments – An extension to the work execution process and the use of mobile forms to support the completion of a risk assessment before work can start.
- Vehicle Inspections – Functionality can be enabled to prevent travel and work proceeding until a vehicle inspection has been created.
Fingertip Work Centre
- Self Assignment Capability
- Sharing Work Pools
Fingertip Work Centre
- Schedule Manager
- Graphical Assignment of Work
- Manage Team Members through a Drag and Drop Calendar
- Requires Maximo 7.6
“Peacock Engineering offered the best solution for us on several levels: simplicity of design, ease of use a single point of support for all systems. Fingertip ATEX gives us an easy to use mobile system that is entirely paperless and integrates directly to our central asset management and maintenance systems.”
We now have access to Service Requests and Work Centers, helping us organise our team more effectively. Our Fingertip solution has also been upgraded to the latest version. The enhanced user design makes it easier for us to complete work using mobile forms for better data quality.”