We can provide our complete solution to you as Software as a Service (SaaS).
Our SaaS offering can provide clients with access to work and asset management, mobility and optimisation all deployed over the Internet.
The benefit of this arrangement is that clients can use these software applications on a “pay-as-you-go” basis by using our cloud licences, rather than buying licences directly from the software authors/reseller.
As well as removing the need to buy, install and manage software at the user’s end, this also has the advantage of the software being accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. Our SaaS offering provides a cost-effective, flexible and secure alternative to traditional in-house managed software and packaged applications.
The key attributes of the Peacock Engineering’s SaaS model are:
- Minimal risk – per user, per month pricing
- Scalability – that meets clients changing demands immediately
- Enhanced security – with centralised secure data storage & ISO certified processes
- Expert support – delivered 24/7 via UK based support desk
- Reduce TCO – capital expenditure up front is minimal
- Application management including: servers, updates, software upgrades and patching is all handled by our cloud services provider, Rackspace.
As well as delivering a SaaS model we are happy to provide a more traditional hosted environment.
All Peacock Engineering hosted and SaaS solutions are located in the Rackspace datacentres, LON1 and LON3. These superb facilities meet our requirements for providing state-of-the-art virtualised solutions in a secure, reliable and efficient environment.