Utility companies are adopting more sophisticated asset management approaches to manage diverse, and often widely dispersed, assets with common business processes and systems.
These solutions provide Energy and Utilities companies with best practices to help improve the reliability and efficiency of their critical assets by:
- Managing assets effectively throughout their entire lifecycle using one common system.
- Deploying the full range of maintenance approaches – planned, preventive, condition-based and predictive.
- Deploying integrated Safety Planning, Incident Management, Health Safety & Environment (HSE) and Permit to Work systems.
- Tracking labour skills and certifications.
- Capturing information more accurately and timely through the use of mobile communications.