We have extensive skills in the Oil and Gas sector with consulting resources experienced in the maintenance needs of both the upstream and downstream operations. Safety, Reliability and Plant Uptime are critical to maintaining corporate responsibility, shareholder satisfaction and operating margins. It is vital that assets are well maintained and managed to meet the requirements of this highly regulated industry.
Our consultants have worked throughout the supply chain helping clients to implement asset management solutions to support the business requirements of Exploration, Production, Refining and Distribution.
Using solutions based on Maximo Asset Management, Maximo for Oil and Gas, and Mobile Communications, we help clients manage production equipment, facilities, transportation and IT assets on one single platform, that can be integrated to commercial ERP systems, such as SAP or Oracle.
These solutions help improve the productivity and efficiency of critical assets by:
- Managing each asset’s life cycle, including acquisition, work management, inventory control, purchasing, and preventive maintenance.
- Addressing failure codes, asset specifications, location details, prioritisation matrix, regulatory compliance, and condition for work.
- Ensuring better use of safety plans, risk registers, work permits, incident management and event management.
Our consultants can help you implement better work practices enabled by the comprehensive functionality of Maximo Asset Management and Maximo for Oil and Gas module. Typical examples include:
- Deploying planned, preventive, condition-based and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Implementing Management of Change (MOC) programs across the asset base
- Deploying integrated Safety Planning, Incident Management, Health Safety & Environment (HSE) and Permit to Work systems.
- Increasing equipment reliability through the use of Defect Elimination, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) based on ISO 14224 standards and the tracking and recording of Corrective Action.