The Life Science sector is constantly evolving, looking for new ways to cut costs, drive efficiencies in production and R&D, and remain current with an ever changing regulatory landscape. We understand these business drivers and how to apply our products and services to deliver real advantage to our customers.
- Achieving more sophisticated maintenance, powered by better data and more proactive management
- Complying with international industry standards, such as FDA 21 CFR part 11 and GAMP
- Showing that the data in Maximo is controlled and managed through a comprehensive system-driven audit trail
- Delivering mobility solutions that allow users to reap the functional capabilities of our solutions at the point of work
- Lowering TCO of IT through a common platform for all EAM users
- Managing risk by tracking regulatory compliance of all assets and work processes
We offer these business benefits through a hosted or SaaS model which lowers cost of entry and supports the customer with little or no IT burden once the solution is implemented.
Our consultants have worked throughout the life science supply chain helping clients to implement asset management solutions to support the business requirements of R&D assets, production equipment/packaging lines and distribution assets as well as the building fabric housing these facilities.
Using solutions based on Maximo Asset Management and Maximo for Life Sciences, we help life science organisations to manage laboratory and production equipment, facilities, transportation and IT assets on one single platform that can be integrated to commercial ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle, Sage and Great Plains.